Cool, calm and collected: Island Paradise is everything!
We are seriously crushing hard over the Spring/Summer 2017 shade Island Paradise. Are you?!
Island Paradise is a refreshing aqua that calls to mind a change of scenery. A cool blue green shade that speaks to our dream of the great escape. Island Paradise is emblematic of tropical settings and our desire to unwind. Now I need a cocktail.
Here are a few of our spring/summer must haves in this dreamy shade:
- For the home, we are in love with Eames Molded Plastic Chairs. These stylish, easy-to-clean chairs add a modern (and kid approved) pop of color to the dinner table or desk area.
- As a girl from Southern California, you’re kind of obligated to have at least 3 pairs of Vans in your closet. Hence, their appearance on my list. These mint-hued Authentic Vans are super rad and will add a splash of color to any outfit. They’re definitely on my wishlist for my birthday.
- If you haven’t already added a pair of large leather earrings to your wardrobe, you are missing out. These statement pieces are everything and they won’t weigh down your lobes. Party! We found these adorable teardrops on Etsy.com
- Give me ALL the items at Bando.com. I swear, I love everything they make. My friend Rosemary turned me onto them two years ago and I can’t get enough. Look at this adorable bag that reads ” I AM VERY BUSY.” Side note: I, of course, would keep bandaids and legos in this, I’m sure, as my kids take over all my bags. #truth
- Check out this nail polish by Essie in Mint Candy Apple. I’m pretty sure this hue will be on my toes for the next several months.
- For those of us “Barely Gettin’ Through Tomorrow!” grab our newest design, inspired by the great Dolly herself. This fun graphic tee will be sure to brighten up your wardrobe, and your day!
Our new hat is sure to help you get through the day too!
USE CODE : MINT for 15% off our new hat expires 4/10/17
Hope you enjoyed my minty ’round- up.’ Now get out there and incorporate this yummy shade into your Spring/Summer wardrobe!
Also, check out our obsession with Rose Quartz for spring here in our previous blog post for even more color inspiration for the season!